Saturday, 11 June 2016

Making some new creative mates

They say that to keep in touch with your customers you should post and blog consistently.
Oh dear. Chalk up my entry on the social media smacked wrist list; I'm really much too random.

However, inspired by Joan Kennedy Artist and her heroic assault on the 30-day blogging challenge (which I am far too cowardly to even think of) here is a post from me at last.

It's a little celebration of a group of brilliant and imaginative ladies who I am getting to know.
We had a meal out last night, recharging our creative batteries; finding out about each other's art and business; talking over and solving some challenges.  We laughed like we had all known each other for years. And so, I hope, we will.

Here are some of the lovely things they make and links to their sites.
Really nice to meet you all ladies, I hope it will be the first of many.

Joan Kennedy Artist
Joan Kennedy's Facebook page

3 comments:

  1. I'm delighted to finally meet you in person Susan and that I've inspired you to blog again. What a great post and nice and short (which I'm learning I need to do!!) look forward to seeing you soon again xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lovely meeting up with you and everyone else and getting to know the people behind the fabulous work. Here's to exciting things to come! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to meet you too Susan and what a great post, thanks for advertising all our websites and pages xx

    ReplyDelete